Videos In This Section
- Design Methods
- Nature Connection
- Garden Design, Seed Saving, & IPM
- Tropical, Arid, & Cool Climates
- What does the scale of permanence look like in your situation?
- What elements are already designed?
- What is the furthest up the scale that you are able to effectively intervene?
- How many different design methods have you used?
- When might it not be appropriate to use a specific method of design?
- Are there any methods of design that are missing from the list?
- Try an input/output analysis with a problem that you are trying to solve. What insights can it give?
- Find different maps of your location. How accurate are they? What information does the different perspective give? What information does it hide?
- Try SADIMET/OBREDIMET. How are they useful to you? In what ways might they not be helpful or not?
- How can we increase the effectiveness of the hourglass? Are we giving all the steps their proper time?
- How can we use an iterative process to design our systems? How can this process be more or less effective?
- Does the cycle of learning appear in your life? Can you test its effectiveness?
- How do these methods encourage zeroing in on specific details, how do they encourage a view of whole patterns?
- What is your balance between patterns and details?
Garden Design, Seedsaving, & IPM
Tropical Arid & Cool Climates
Donations help us make more videos!