Permaculture is often thought of as a land-based design system. But as more and more people engage in all aspects of implementing their designs and reaching for solutions, they find that the social aspects of design are critical for success.
How we show up every day; how we make agreements; how we practice the
This one-day workshop on social permaculture gives us an opportunity to add to our design toolbox. We’ll look at how we implement:
- Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
- Sociocracy or Dynamic Governance and other forms of governance
- Personal practices for supporting presence and contributions
- Agreements and how to get to them
- Case studies for projects and organizing
- Forming collaboratives and cooperatives
- Financial permaculture
This workshop is for anyone interested in community organizing and healthy social groups–and especially permaculture people.